Our latest outing was to the zoo and the Science Museum.
It was already 95 degrees when we got to the zoo at 9:00 a.m that day! Needless to say, we didn't stay long, but I did snap a couple of pics as proof of Annie's first trip to the zoo.
The baby elephant and her mom and aunt. She is almost as cute as Annie. Almost.
and this is how Annie spent most of our trip to the zoo...after a huge screaming meltdown in front of a bunch of random people, of course. :)
Poor thing was drenched in sweat when she woke up!
Like I said, we left the zoo after about an hour and headed next door to the Science Museum where there was air conditioning!
Here's Caleb contemplating a slide down the fire pole.
Annie says, "I'll do it!"
McKenna's turn!
How did my baby get so huge?!
Annie's first self-portrait. That little stinker grabs everything...including the camera.
This was a good 20 minutes after we came in from the heat and my face was still red! Pretty, Mel...really pretty!
Among the noteworthy items that we didn't get pics of:
-Annie screaming bloody murder after an explosion during the Science Live show.
-Me tripping trying to get the heck outta that auditorium after said scream to escape the stink eye I was getting from all of the "good" moms there.
-McKenna getting stuck in the tree house while Kyla and Caleb were in the bathroom and yelling for me, but I didn't hear her.
-Kyla holding me back from kicking the rear-ends of older kids who kept cutting in front of Caleb and McKenna on the gymnastics mats.
Until next time...
~M
Quite the experience!
ReplyDelete