I know I say something similar every month, but HOW is my baby already five months old?! It just doesn't seem possible that Annie Weeze has been alive that long! Then again, it feels like we've always had her.
Good heavens...I never knew I could love something or someone this much. Don't get me wrong, I L-O-V-E my husband...he's way better than I deserve...but the love I feel for Annie is different. It's something I've never felt before. I actually get excited about her waking up in the morning, so I can go into her room, peer over the edge of the crib and see her giant smile as she pumps her arms and legs up and down. Man, my heart is full. The Lord has blessed me, indeed!
As of now, she has two lower teeth poking through her gums and they are soooo cute! I keep trying to get a pic of them, but she's shy when it comes to showing off her pearly whites. I'll keep trying, though!
Annie is HI-larious! She jabbers like crazy and gets oh so excited about eating. Really...she completely freaks out when it comes to food. Don't believe me? Watch this...
(oh...and if you look really closely right at the beginning, you can kind of see those toofers!)
She has never refused to eat anything, but I can tell by the look on her face that she's not a huge fan of bananas, peas or carrots. I think girlfriend just likes to eat way too much to miss out on something because she doesn't like it. :)
We actually got to see Annie's birth mom last week. It was an unexpected visit, but T emailed and was really wanting to see her. Unfortunately, we couldn't work out a time to meet between Rob's work schedule and her work schedule, but knowing where she works, we decided to go have dinner there and surprise her. She. Was. Thrilled! She told us again and again how we'd made her day and she was happy to show Annie off to her friends at work. As usual, Annie was in a goofy mood, so I snapped a couple of pics (yes, I took pics of her and T, but I'm not comfortable sharing them with the world).
This one cracks me up. It's almost like she's doing some kind of dance move. Silly girl.
And then she decided her shoes were good to chew. I figure since she doesn't ever actually walk on them, they're OK for chewing. :)
~M
July 2026
5 weeks ago
I love the dancing one. That cracks me up! She is going to be such a funny kid.
ReplyDeleteLOVED the video! She is too cute!
ReplyDelete