Annie actually had two first birthday parties. We have A LOT of family, so we did one party at Rob's mom's house in Shawnee and another at our house. Here are the highlights:
Cakes from the Shawnee party!
Birthday girl ready to party!
Digging into her first cake!
LOVING it!
Crying when it was taken away..
Decorations for party #2!
We did cupcakes for those who attended and my mom made Annie's smash cake.
She LOVES hearing people sing to her!
Awwww...yeah! More cake!
There were no tears after we took the second cake away, probably because she knew that she'd get to open presents next! Speaking of which, I'm not posting any present pics...mainly out of vanity. I'm in every single one and they are not flattering. At all.
As a side note, I had NO clue how much stress planning a birthday party would be. Holy smokes! I feel like I need to get started on her second birthday party right now...but I won't! :)
~M
July 2026
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment