Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nine Months!

I feel like every time I blink, another month has gone by!

Annie turned 9 months this past Sunday.


I swear every morning when she wakes up, she looks different.  She is definitely developing her skills quickly, too!  She's gone from "army" crawling to "real" crawling just this week and she is lightning fast!  There is a LOT of exploring going on around the house, which often results in me having to say, "No!" and Annie dropping her bottom lip as low as it'll go and crying.  That is some hard stuff...I guess I wasn't prepared to feel my heart break a little every time she has her feelings hurt.   Rob and I are also getting really good at biting our lips and not letting Annie see us laugh when she pouts or does something she shouldn't.  

She now has SIX teeth...two on bottom and four on top and is eating more and more table food, although she's still a little unsure about most of it.  At least we're sure she won't starve any time soon.  She's currently in the 99th percentile for weight and 98th for height!  

We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy girl!

~M


No comments:

Post a Comment