Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Waiting Game

Well, here we are two days after our little angel's due date still waiting. Now, we've discussed before that I'm not patient. At all. This just proves to me that God has a great sense of humor and is once again showing me that His timing is perfect, not mine.

Really, I'm handling the wait a lot better than I ever imagined I would. I mean, I haven't had a huge meltdown or anything yet...and I'm not the one who is having non-stop contractions, so if I feel myself on the verge of a meltdown, I remind myself of that. :) My sweet Rob, on the other hand is WAY more excited than I have ever seen him. It is cracking me up! We can't go to Target without him buying something-and it always has something like, "I love daddy" or "Daddy's Angel" on it. It's really pretty funny and cute to see my normally mild-mannered Rob be so excited about something.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say, except that I'm enjoying being unemployed-and waiting for the sweet girl that will change our lives forever. Come on, Anneliese Louise...we're all waiting!!

Please keep "T" in your prayers. She is super uncomfortable and doing a great job of hanging in there, despite the pain.

Gratefully,
~M

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Cannot wait until your holding your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope today is the day for you!! I love hearing your heart and your love for "T." That kind of Godly love and empathy is part of what makes adoption such a beautiful thing. You are gonna be such an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete